HAAGA 475 Sweeper
30" Manual operation push sweeper for wide area surface cleaning of warehouse and factory flooring, parking lot and sidewalk surfaces, asphalt, concrete and all natural stone hard surfaces.
The HAAGA 475 Sweeper easily sweeps fine dust, course dirt, sand, leaves, sticks, bottles, broken glass, wrappers, food, basically anything that can fit thru a 10" X 4" opening big or small debris.Happy Valentine's Day $100 OFF Use Discount Code HAAGA1 at Checkout.
HAAGA 475 SWEEPER easily sweeps fine dust, course dirt, sand, leaves, sticks, bottles, broken glass, wrappers, food, anything that can fit thru a 10" X 4" opening big or small debris.
HAAGA 475 SWEEPER is used by hotels, motels, government, maintenance departments, recreational facilities, movie theaters and services stations all over the world, Since 1969
HAAGA SWEEPERS Clean fast and can reduce your cleaning time up to 80% when compared to pushing a broom
HAAGA 475 for Private or Residential Use
The HAAGA 475 Sweeps twice with one move. The two front brushes rotate in opposite directions grabbing the big debris directly in front of the sweeper while the brush roller on the bottom picks up all the small particles.
- Manual push 31 inch sweeper with triple brush operation that cleans as you push the sweeper.
- Holds up to 13.2 gallon of debris in the container.
- Designed to stand upright for easy storage.
- Adjustable setting for cleaning any hard surface.
- Cleans wet or dry surfaces.
- Quiet enough to clean in and around customers.
- Eliminates the use of blowers for green cleaning.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors on wet or dry surfaces.
- Model: HAAGA 475 Sweeper.
- Triple brush sweeper.
- Cleaning width: 30 inches.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- 13.2 gallon debris waste container.
- Standard gears.
- Belt-free system.
- Standard handle.
- Adjustable knob with 8 settings.
- 2 yr overall warranty. Private or residential use only, 6 months if used commercially
- 4 yr warranty on all brushes against wear.
SALES & SUPPORT - CALL 1-877-977-3339
DID YOU SEE US AT A TRADE SHOW?